Many Internet service providers and email providers have filtering systems or mail blocking in place to protect you from unsolicited or unwanted email.
Unfortunately, these same systems often prevent email that you want to receive from reaching you! In order to Whitelist, also called the Approved or Safe Sender list our email address to ensure that the email you have requested from us will reach you, please follow the instructions below for your required email client. Generally, all you need to do is to add the following email addresses to your address book:
1. Click the cog icon in the top-right corner, and then Settings.
2. Click on Filters and then Create a new filter.
3. Enter the email address [emails shown above] you want to whitelist in the 'From' field.
4. Click Create filter with this search in the box headed When a message arrives that matches this search select Never send it to spam.
5. Click the Create filter button.
1. Select Mail > Preferences... from the menu in Mac OS X Mail.
2. Go to the Rules category.
3. Click Add Rule. Type a Description:, such as "Whitelist: example.com".
4. Make sure the criteria reads: If any of the following conditions are met: 'From'.
5. Enter the email [emails shown above] you want to whitelist.
6. Make the actions read: Perform the following actions: Move Message to mailbox: Inbox.
1. Click Contacts in the right toolbar.
2. Click Add Contact.
3. Enter [emails shown above] and additional information if you wish.
4. Click Add Contact button in the popup to finish.
1. Add the email address [emails shown above] to your Yahoo! Mail Contacts. Yahoo! will usually deliver email from addresses that are in your Contacts.
2. Mouse over the Settings menu icon and select Settings.
3. Click Filters and then Add.
4. Enter a Filter Name.
5. Enter the email address [emails shown above] in the Sender field.
6. Select Inbox as the folder to deliver the email to.
7. Click Save and then click Save again.
1. Add the email address [emails shown above] to your Outlook.com Contacts. Outlook.com will usually deliver email from addresses that are in your Contacts.
2. Click the cog icon in the top-right corner and then More mail settings.
3. Select Safe and blocked senders and then Safe senders.
4. Add add the emails [emails shown above] to the list of Safe senders.
5. Return to Safe and blocked senders and then select Safe mailing lists.
6. Add the emails [emails shown above] to the list of Safe mailing lists.
1. Click the Home tab.
2. Click Junk.
3. Click Junk E-mail Options.
4. Click Safe Senders.
5. Click Add.
6. Enter [emails shown above] and additional information if you wish.
7. Click OK to finish.
1. Click Preferences from the menu.
2. Click Restrict Incoming Email.
3. Click Yes to Enable Email Controls.
4. Click Allow email from addresses listed below.
5. Enter [emails shown above] you want to whitelist.
6. Click Add.
7. Click Update to finish.
1. Click Address Book.
2. Click Add Contact.
4. Save [emails shown above] as a contact.
5. Click save.
1. Click the Address Book tab on the top menu bar.
2. Click Contacts.
3. Click Add Contact.
4. Enter [emails shown above] and additional information if you wish.
5. Click Save to finish.
Thanks for taking the time to check this page out!